How to Join
Interested in joining our family of faith? We would love to welcome you to Preston Hollow Presbyterian Church!
Anyone interested in joining the church is required to attend a membership class on two consecutive Sundays. Attendees will get to know fellow new members and learn about the wonderful programs and opportunities that PHPC has to offer. The class is held from 9:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. on both Sundays. Following the second Sunday morning session, new members are introduced to the congregation at the 11 a.m. service, and dinner with the pastors will follow that evening.
Meet our newest members here!
- Stop by the Welcome Center in the atrium after the 9:30 or 11 a.m. services. Look for our Greeters behind the counter who can answer your questions and assist you in signing up for the next new member class.
- Contact Adrienne Nicholson or Lisa White in the church office.
Sign up to attend a New Member Class!
September 10 and 17
First Required Session - September 10
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. (childcare available)
Second Required Session- September 17
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. followed by the New Covenant Service and introduction at 11:00 worship (childcare available)
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. dinner with the pastors
Register online here.
Questions? Contact Adrienne Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at ext. 179.