Our Session has approved the Task Force on Reopening's plan to reopen the building for worship, small groups and meetings! The Session thanks the Task Force for their work to keep our community safe during the pandemic.
Questions? Please contact Rev. Mark Brainerd at or 214.368.6348 ext 134
In addition to continuing online and radio worship, we will gather for indoor worship each Sunday at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. in the Sanctuary and 5 p.m. a.m. in Founders Hall. Worship is currently limited to 300 people per service in the Sanctuary, and 70 people in Founders Hall.
- Worship is modified to maintain as safe an environment as possible
- Properly worn surgical/cloth masks are required
- Capacity is limited to maintain six feet of distance between households
- Children are invited to attend worship with their household. If you need childcare, please contact Sarah Bennett at
- We are no longer requiring registrations for worship
Small Groups, Bible Studies and Building Usage
Beginning May 5, small groups (under 30) and larger group gatherings (under 50) may meet inside the church building. Outdoor small group gatherings (under 50) and online options are also available.
- Available meeting spaces have been pre-selected in order to maintain six-foot social distancing between households.
- Properly worn surgical/cloth masks are required for all meetings.
- To reserve meeting space for your group, contact the church office, 214.368.6348, or email Helen Troy at
Beginning May 5, our staff will be back in the building and available via appointment only. If you need to come by the church to drop something off, our front desk will be open during normal business hours (9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Fridays).
If you are interested in meeting with your PHPC group on campus, please contact Helen Troy at 214.368.6348 or
Covenant of Care
We ask that anyone attending worship or a small group on campus read and agree to our Covenant of Care before attending.