Wednesdays in October PHPC Care Ministry is offering a series of programs called “Money Smart”. These programs are designed to help senior adults, their families and caregivers have the knowledge to make smart financial decisions. Each session has a specific focus, presented by specialists from The Senior Source.
October 5, 2 p.m. – Intro to Money Smart/Elder Financial Safety Center
· Frauds, Scams and Elder Abuse
· Today’s Employment and Technology
· Employment / Work from Home Scams
October 12, 2 p.m. – Financial Planning/Investing For and In Retirement
· Credit and Debt
October 19, 2 p.m. – Insurance: Necessary or Not
· Benefits to Support your Income
· Budgeting within your Means
October 26, 2 p.m. – End of Life Planning
· POA and Safe Banking for Seniors
· Financial Management for Caregivers
Reservations are required and there is a charge of $5 for each session to cover supplies and a light snack. Sign up is available online or by calling the church office (214-368-6348 x-113).